Tunie’s kittens require a $200 non-refundable deposit for your place on our waiting list. Your deposit amount will go towards your purchase price. As is the policy with other catteries, I reserve the right of first choosing.
- Tunie’s kittens are priced at $1100 for any of our kittens.
- When we have a kitten available we will notify you and you will then have 48 hours to accept or decline. If you decline the available kitten or fail to respond within 48 hours (which will be considered the same as declining); you will retain your same position on the waiting list. If you choose to decline, you may decline on up to two litters only. After you have declined two litters, Tunie’s Siberians will have the right to choose the appropriate kitten for you (effective for those joining our list after May 9, 2016).
- Tunie’s Siberians requires that anyone that purchases our cats or kittens must agree to have them spayed or neutered. This is required to maintain the integrity of the breed. Registration papers from The International Cat Association (TICA) delineating the kitten’s pedigree can be obtained by the purchaser only after receipt by Tunie’s Siberians of a veterinarian’s statement showing proof of spay or neuter.
- Tunie’s Siberians strives to deliver only healthy kittens to our customers. When our kittens meet their new family in about ten to twelve weeks, they will have had a veterinary exam and vaccinations at eight weeks that protect against three common cat viruses. Additional vaccination schedules and healthcare recommendations will be provided by Tunies when the kittens leave for their new home. .
- Tunie’s Siberians are bred only from lines with no known incidence of HCM, FIV, PKD, or FeLV.
- Tunie’s buyers must agree to spay or neuter their kitten after they have purchased them and keep them indoors for their health and safety.
- Tunie’s kittens start their lives in our family. They are our pets, we have the right to refuse to sell to anyone we that feel would not be able to keep and provide an appropriate home for our cats.